Delicious homestyle cinnamon rolls made fresh off the griddle.
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 cup Barlow’s foods pancake mix
- 1 egg or equivalent
- 1 ¼ cup milk or dairy alternative
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- Prepare the icing. Mix 1/8 cup melted butter with 1/8 cup milk and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- To make cinnamon rolls. Mix pancake mix with milk, egg, ¼ butter melted and set aside.
- Mix cinnamon with remainder of milk to desired thickness, add remaining melted butter.
- On a hot griddle pour pancake batter in the shape of a large rectangle.
Once batter begins to bubble appx 3 min, pour cinnamon mixture on top.
- Roll large pancake until in the shape of a loaf or log. Remove from cooking surface cut and drizzle with icing.