Soft pillow like fried donuts covered in powdered sugar.
- ¾ cup lukewarm water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups Barlow’s Foods Original Pancake Mix, plus more for dusting
- 3 cups peanut oil
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Heat peanut oil on low until it reaches appx 350 degrees
- Place warm water in bowl add yeast to water. Cover and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add egg and milk to the yeast and water mixture.
- Add Barlow’s Foods Original Pancake Mix
- Combine dough into ball. Leave in bowl, cover and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour (min).
- Remove from the refrigerator and dust rolling surface with left over pancake mix. Using a rolling pin roll into a large rectangle about a 1/2" thick.
- Fry until golden brown on each side remove from oil. Dust with powdered sugar.