Mini breakfast sandwiches perfect for game day and events.
- 3 eggs
- 1" biscuit / metal ring
- 1 1/2 cup pimento cheese
- 1 cup Barlow's Foods Original Pancake Mix
- 1 cup broth (vegetable or chicken)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper (reduce if you can't take the heat)
- choice of breakfast meat
- Pre-heat griddle.
- Combine Barlow's Foods Original Pancake Mix with broth, egg and butter. Once evenly combined add in jalapeno peppers.
- Using biscuit or metal rings place on hot griddle.
- Fill rings with pancake batter to desired thickness. Let cook remove ring and flip once sturdy. Cook evenly on opposite side.
- On griddle cook eggs to your liking, set aside once done
- Cook breakfast meat of choice until done.
- Spread pimento cheese on bottom biscuit, add egg and meat and top with another biscuit. Top with a slice of jalapeno and enjoy!
Oil ring before pouring batter inside. This prevents sticking and keeps the biscuit together.