Have leftover pancakes? Or can't decide between pancakes or French toast? It's cool...we gotcha'. Check out our step by step recipe for pancake French toast. Super easy and so good you'll wonder how you've gone this long without it.
- 6- 8 prepared pancakes (cooked and cooled)
- 2 eggs or egg substitute
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup milk or non dairy substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl mix 2 eggs (or sub) and milk (or sub) and vanilla. Whisk until combined and add cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Once ingredients are evenly combined add in pancakes one pancake at a time.
- Soak the pancake in the mixture then place on a heated and lightly greased pan. Let brown on both sides remove from pan and cool.