Make traditional home-style pancakes with our signature directions and Barlow's Original Pancake Mix. Recipe makes about 6-9 pancakes. Enjoy.
- 1 cup Barlow's Original Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk.
- Mix 1 cup Barlow’s Original Pancake Mix with 1 cup whole milk [add or reduce milk to desired thickness].
- Stir in ¼ cup melted butter and one egg.
- Heat a lightly greased pan on medium heat. Pour ¼ cup mix into pan.
- Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are slightly brown.