A spin on our traditional cooking instructions using all vegan ingredients.
To complete the recipe you will need, almond milk, vegetable oil, vanilla and brown sugar.
1. Mix 1 cup Barlow's Original Pancake Mix with 1 cup almond milk (add or reduce almond milk to desired thickness).
2. Add in 1/4 cup vegetable oil
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon vanilla and a 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Mix until smooth.
4. Heat a lightly greased pan on medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the mix into pan.
5. Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are slightly brown.